Custom Glass Shower Doors & Enclosures
View Samples of Our Work.Transform your bathroom with a beautiful, stylish and elegant shower enclosure from Glass Depots USA, one of the premier glass shower door fabricators in the Triangle.
Customized for your home, made right here in our factory. Choose from Framed, Semi- Frameless, or Heavy Frameless! We encourage you to stop by our glass showroom, and don’t forget to check out our online glass project gallery.
We make shower enclosures with the quality you can count on, so let our experienced team design and install a shower enclosure for you. We also offer many glass and shower package upgrades and customizations!
When you want the best, call Glass Depots USA. We want you to be our next satisfied customer!
- Call us before you start your tiling. Come to our showroom to discuss your project.
- Speak with our glass shower design consultants to discuss alternatives & options.
- Choose your design, style, glass, hardware, & color. Get an estimate from us for your exact choices.
- Complete your tiling & bathroom changes & renovations.
- Call us to come & measure for your Custom Shower Enclosure or door.
- Pay your deposit & place your order.
- Wait 7 to 10 business days for the glass to be tempered and the unit to be fabricated.
- Receive a call from us to schedule the installation.
- Have us come out to your home and install the new shower door or enclosure. You check the installation, pay the balance, and wait 24 – 48 hours for the silicone to dry.
- Shower in your beautiful new glass shower. What a pleasure after all the hassles you had to deal with! Thanks for choosing Glass Depots USA!
- Buying on Price Alone – The old saying “you get what you pay for” applies all too often with shower door purchases.
- Buying a shower enclosure without professional guidance, especially true when considering a frame-less shower door purchase.
- Making a decision without the correct selection to choose from.
- Buying on the internet, based on price alone, without seeing the product in a showroom or installed.
- Installation quality is usually more important than the product itself. We have our own installers (no contracting out our work), trained by us, and holding many years of glasswork experience.
- Not getting an honest guarantee and good customer service.
- Assuming that a one man company working from a home will be around to honor a warranty.
- Assuming that all installations are the same quality.
- Not buying from Glass Depots USA.
- Not buying ALL YOUR GLASS from Glass Depots USA!